Translate

Thursday, September 03, 2015

To Top it Off

Most of the time I am racing to catch up with all the creative ideas that fill my head and demand expression, but for a couple of weeks now there has been a serious lack of inspiration and motivation -- and that has been across all of my various interests! I haven't felt like weaving, spinning, knitting, crocheting, wire work, or embroidery. Such total lack of inspiration is REALLY unusual for me! I've been reading a few novels, but that's about it!

Well yesterday, finally, I felt a teensy, tiny bit of inspiration and got a new top sewn up for Elfonda. 


I adapted an Adams-Harris pattern for a crop top by lengthening it and doing away with the back opening. I think it turned out quite well. Elfonda may be getting variations of it. Maybe. Still not feeling all that inspired creatively. 

No comments: