Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ms. Muffet's Debut

Part 3 of the 5 part box opening story....

17

Eeek, it has no face!

18

Um....excuse me......sorry to interrupt......I know I was sent with at least two faceplates. Could someone help me out here please? I seem to be having a little vision trouble.

19

Oh, my, that's much better! Hi, I'm Ms. Muffet. And you would be.....? Well hello Petunia! Glad to meet you. Hey, you wouldn't happen to have seen some hair around here would you? I seem to be a bit .... bald.

20

Much better, thanks! And now, could you be a dear and show me to the wardrobe?

21

Thank you, lovey. It's a darling dress! Now enough time spent fussing over me. Would you be so kind as to help me release my travelling companion?

--- continued in the NEXT POST -----

No comments: