Translate

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Agony!

Oooo, my aching back! I don't know how I did it, but somehow I have "renewed" an old lower back injury and it is SO painful. It hurts the very most when I am sitting. THAT is a problem because I also end up with foot problems if I stand too long. *sigh* If I get any knitting done today it will have to be standing or lying down......HA! :-(

I guess I won't be on my lovely new exercise bike either. It hurts enough just to sit let alone sit and lift my feet off the floor simultaneously. (Gosh, I hope it wasn't the exercise bike that caused the problem?!)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hi Marlene,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have done a nice job with yours as well. It is fun, isn't it? Sorry to hear about your back problems. I sure can relate to the foot problems. What are you knitting for socks? Look forward to seeing the finished product.