Translate

Thursday, November 03, 2016

For Inspection

I finished up the last of the projects destined for the 42nd Annual Chilliwack Christmas Craft Market.

Hot Tamale cowl

My "Hot Tamale" cowl, and the hats from that same warp, along with 20 other handwoven items, are now in the hands of the Chilliwack Spinners and Weavers Guild "Standards Committee" for review.

Hot Tamale

If deemed acceptable they will be available for sale at the guild booth during the weekend of November 18-20, 2016.

2016-11-02

If I'm lucky, and the horses haven't been in the far end of the barns recently, I may be in the guild's demo booth demonstrating weaving or spinning. I have a severe allergy to horses and often cannot participate in activities at Chilliwack Heritage Park because the horses have been in the opposite end of the buildings.

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

If they don't get in the Guild booth - well something is wrong with the Guild!

I hope you do get to demo - that is always fun.