Translate

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Snuck a Little In

With carpal tunnel surgery looming in my near future I just couldn't resist sneaking in a little "last hurrah" knitting. My hands and wrists have been giving me so much grief that I hadn't knit for months. The tingling and numbness while using my hands, and then the aching at night was enough of a deterrent. But now, knowing that I won't be able to knit at all for months, I just had to sneak this small bit of knitting in.

Prototype

It's a prototype for a male Minifee sweater. I'm hoping to design a whole line of knitwear for this size.

Trouble is knitting "just a little" is like eating one peanut! It has only fueled my desire to knit even more. Not having the use of both hands, (recovering from surgery on first one, then the other), for many months is going to be torture. I guess I'll have a lot of time available to read.


1 comment:

Randomfish said...

The sweater looks great! Hope your surgeries go well; not being able to knit for months sounds pretty challenging!

If you're looking for books to keep you busy, are you on Goodreads? I am always finding new and interesting books there to keep my local inter-library-loan system busy. ;)