Translate

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More from her Box Opening

My new Minifee didn't end up with a box opening story even though I took a lot of pictures that day. I had started on a story, with all the resident tinies involved, but just wasn't "feeling it" and in the end opted to have the others go take a seat while I did a photo session with just the Minifee Luka. So here's a few of the photos I took, but never ended up putting up on the blog.

 mine

Here's her pretty face, incomplete at the moment. This closed eye head is the one that is actually mine. I'll be having Ban Sidhe, a talented artist, "open" the eyes and then do a custom faceup. The open eyed head belongs to my daughter but I am using it until her Mirwen arrives later this week. We will be swapping open eyed heads at that time. I'll end up with a modified to open eyed Luka and an open eyed Mirwen (which I'll eventually buy another body for), while my daughter will have a open eyed Luka and a modified to open eyed Mirwen (hers will eventually have a boy body).

Did you get all that? So while this Luka head is out for modding and faceup my Minifee body will wear the blank Mirwen head. Then when I get enough money together for another body I'll send the Mirwen head to the same artist for her/his beauty treatment. I'm not sure if my second one will be a boy or a girl, but at the moment I'm leaning toward getting a second female. I just think their wardrobes are more fun and that side of the hobby is where I find the most enjoyment and creativity.

standing on one foot

In this bathing suit photo she is still wearing the 14mm amber coloured glass default eyes (the ones Fairyland provided). Straight out of the box she shows off her amazing balance and posing ability by standing on one foot, unsupported.

Delilah's debut outfit

By the time I had taken this photo I had inserted the 12mm grey acrylics I had purchased. This dress and jacket came with my vinyl Delilah Noir doll, but I made the tights.

alteration needed

Here you can see that the dress will need a little altering in the bodice. It didn't fit the Delilah Noir right either! It's a cute dress though so I think it's worth the effort....some day.

No comments: