Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2011

They'll Be Here Soon!

Part 1 of the 5 part box opening story....

1

Zzzzzzz.


2

Guys, guys, wake up! They're coming, they're coming!!

Huh? Who's coming Petunia?

"The Wee Folk! Wovenflame just got a notice that says they're "out for delivery."

3

Wha? Huh? What's going on?

4

Pumpkin, Petunia says that the RealPuki pair are almost here! I'll get her under control if you'll start gathering the welcome home stuff.

5

Okay, is this everything? Wow, these clothes are really small! Are the RealPukis babies? I mean, this wouldn't even fit Petunia!

7

No, Wovenflame said that even though they are really tiny, they are adults, hundreds of years old, and we are to treat them with respect. They're some sort of elfish folk....different race than me though.

8

There's two dresses here. I thought one of the Wee Folk was a boy.......er...man?

I don't think Wovenflame had any patterns to fit a man that small. She said he'd have to wear a dress until she had time to make him something more masculine. I don't think that will go over very well. Maybe I'll get Petunia's jeans and a sweater out, just in case they might fit. It would be better than a dress anyway!

To be continued in the next post.... 

-Opening the Box-
.

No comments: