Translate

Friday, June 10, 2011

Petunia's Haircut

Okay, so the poof of the mohair wig was just not working for Petunia. She's not the wild and poofy, "big hair" type I guess. The overnight "sock set" did nothing to tame the unruly tresses so this morning, in the grips of a flu medicine induced devil-may-care attitude, I sat her down and started in with the scissors.

a5078

Now no one has ever accused me of being a great hairdresser, but I did my best to cut away all the excess that did not seem to be the Petunia I've come to know and love.

a5076

In the end, I was able to come up with a new look that Petunia is not only satisfied with, but seems to delight in.

a5082

But then again, there is not much that doesn't delight Petunia, now is there?

2 comments:

kristo said...

The new 'do looks great!

mollyann said...

I think your haircut is a great improvement. Good job!