Translate

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Straddling the New Year

This pair of socks was begun in 2010 and finished in 2011. I used my good, ol', favourite sock pattern, done toe up and two at at time on one long circular. The yarn is Online Supersocke 100 Sierra Color which I knit on 2.5mm needles at 8 stitches per inch.


Because I like to always have one mindless knitting project to work on when semi-distracted I immediately cast on the next pair. These ones are in "Tanis Fiber Arts Hand Dyed Yarn" I acquired during my daughter's destashing.

The little bag was a freebee acquired with a toiletry kit. It makes an awesome sock knitting bag. I have all the pertinent measurements for my own custom sock size marked on the outside for easy reference.

1 comment:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What a great pair of socks! :)