Translate

Thursday, July 06, 2006

IKEA dragonflies

I found a lighted dragonfly mobile at IKEA. I really like it. I wish I had bought a couple more, one for each space between the posts on our sundeck.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Between traveling, attending a wedding, and visiting with relatives (away, and at home) some knitting has been accomplished but the blogging hasn't kept pace. I've completed my second "W" from the Knitty pattern, (I'll have photos of that in the coming days), and I've now started on Tempting II where I'm making good progress.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I like the dragonflies... very cool. Can't wait to see Tempting II... I've been wanting to do the first pattern for a long time now, there's just always someone else to knit for instead.

Maggie Ann said...

I like Ikea!!! those lights are delightful!

Anonymous said...

I have the flower garland from Ikea, and wish I'd bought more. They are very pretty!

:)

Lib Alcock said...

I love those dragonflies ... when I was last at IKEA they had some pretty stars (Xmas decorations). I must confess I don't shop enough! When did you purchase those dragonflies?
I also confess, I’m new to the blog universe...
I have created a comic strip at the start of 2006. It's called Chick Chat. It's one-panel in format and involves quirky conversations between women of all cartoon descriptions.I create about one or two a month. It's a nice way to keep in touch with friends. I created it because I needed a creative outlet to relieve stress. I'm a reserved individual with a great sense of humour who is soft spoken and not really understood as most of the time people tell me to speak up! So, to be heard I decided to use words and art to express my humour. Anyway, enough said. If you're interested in viewing my comic strip go to:
http://www.lensman.ca/chickchat.pdf
comments welcome
peace.

Marlene said...

As-Libber, I bought them on Wednesday. I'm not sure, but I think they were in the lighting department.

Last year they had dragonfly patio lights advertised but I missed out on those.